Thank you to Amy ♡ for nominating me for this award. I must confess, I should have done this post a while back because Little Misadventures nominated me for this award in (gulp) December 2014… I just didn’t get round to doing it. My sincere apologies, but please take the time out to hop on over to both blogs!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions set by the blogger.
- Give 11 facts about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Let the 11 other bloggers know you have nominated them, and give 11 new questions for them to answer
1. What’s your biggest fear?
Wasps. They make me shudder.
2. What are your plans for the future?
Excluding any work/career related plans, I want to travel as much as possible with my family. I’m hoping that in the near future we’ll visit the Scottish highlands. I also really want to sky dive, bungee jump and go paragliding. I just need to convince the mother!
3. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
I’ve developed this weird obsession with colouring. I bought a colouring book and fine liners just the other day… Other than that, I like playing the keyboard and I spend an unfortunate amount of time on the internet.
4. There wasn’t a number 4 in the original 11 questions so I’ll just write the first question that comes in to my head. “What is your favourite colour?”
5. What is your favourite music genre?
I don’t have a specific favourite. I like music from all genres! One of my favourite artists is Michael Jackson though and his songs cover a range of genres.
6. If you could change anything in the past, what would it be?
It probably sounds like a cliche answer but I wouldn’t change anything. I’m a believer that all situations, good or bad, teach you important lessons which help you to become the person you are today.
7. What book/s are you reading at the moment?
“And The Mountains Echoed” by Khaled Hosseini and also “Winnie-the-Pooh: The Complete Collection of Stories and Poems” by A.A Milne. It was given to me as a birthday present and it’s pretty much the solid form of nostalgia. The poems are so lovely!
8. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
The power to control or manipulate people’s thoughts would be useful but that makes me sound quite manipulative. It would be useful in terms of making your teacher think that your work is a lot better than it actually is. Or imagine if you could manipulate the minds of murderers to make them not murder…
9. If you could be any animal, what would you be?
I’ve thought about this a lot (shows how much free time I have on my hands) and after deliberation, I think I’d like to be either an otter or a lioness.
10. What’s your favourite post you’ve written so far?
I don’t have a favourite as such but the post I did about mental health a while back was received quite well.
11. Do you have any weird talents? If so, what are they?
I wish I could say yes to this question but I don’t think I possess such a talent… That makes me pretty boring, right?
1. I blush really easily. It’s such a pain.
2. I can play the keyboard but not at expert level or anything like that, it’s just a hobby.
3. I prefer hanging out with friends in small groups as opposed to massive groups.
4. I’ve kept all of my birthday cards since I was seven. (hoarder)
5. It takes a really moving book or film to make me cry. I don’t cry easily at films but as an example, I cried three times during The Theory of Everything.
6. Watching animal documentaries also makes me really emotional.
7. If I could take a plane to any country right this minute, I’d go to Thailand.
8. I have three siblings – two older sisters and a younger brother.
9. My name ‘Farah’ means ‘joy’ or ‘happiness’ and the region of origin of my name is Iran.
10. During primary school, so from ages 8-11, I used to be really in to gymnastics. I’d practise front flips and acrobatics all the time but then I stopped when I went to high school and now I can’t do them any more! I wish I had continued with it.
11. My first celebrity crush was James Bourne from Busted. I was infatuated with him and I was… only seven or eight… Gosh, I started young.
Anyway! Nomination time!
- Diary of a Senior student
- Doctor Loony
- The Blogger
- Science Era Blog
- The Small Stuff in Life
- It’s Complicated
- Science, Books and Silly Things
- Ashley Lianne
- What is your favourite holiday or trip you have been on?
- Sweets or chocolate?
- If you were a student at Hogwarts, which house would you be sorted in to?
- Do you miss anyone at the moment?
- Biggest pet peeve?
- What has made you happy today?
- Do you have a favourite song at the moment?
- If you could be friends with any fictional character, who would you choose and why?
- Are you an animal lover… or no?
- What is your favourite time of the year?
- What is your guilty pleasure?